The Conference of the International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry, focusing on “Symmetry, Structure, and Information” is scheduled as a Contributing Event to the IS4SI 2021, the annual Summit of the International Society for the Study of Information (IS4SI).
This Summit will be held online between the 12th and the 19th of September, 2021.
Call for Submissions of Abstracts is now open. Submissions can be sent until the until 1st of May 2021, to any of the members of the Organizing Committee listed below. More information is available here.
- Denes NAGY (President of the International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry) email@example.com
- Marcin J. SCHROEDER (Tohoku University, Japan) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean-Yves BÉZIAU (University of Brazil, Rio de Janeiro) email@example.com
- Ferenc FRIEDLER (Széchenyi István University, Győr, Hungary) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ted GORANSON (The Australian National University) email@example.com
- Ioannis VANDOULAKIS (Hellenic Open University,School of Humanities, Greece) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vera VIANA (Faculty of Architecture of the University of Porto,Portugal) email@example.com
- Takashi YOSHINO (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Toyo University) firstname.lastname@example.org